Harry Potter has become a household name since it entered the pop-culture space. Whenever we discuss its stories, endless questions surround its characters, Hogwarts houses, and ghost pop our minds. Thus, today we’ve decided to recall our memories of this horror house with a particular set of the quiz.
Also, read our latest blog NET WORTH OF VIN DIESEL
From exploring the Hogwarts houses to discovering the Gryffindor ghost, we’ll have you covered with 20 Harry Potter trivia questions that offer you some rarely known insights into its mysterious and wizarding world. So ready to dive into those Harry Potter jokes? Let’s start.
Harry Potter Trivia Questions- Part 1
1. What is the four Hogwarts houses name?
Answer- Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin.
2. What is the name of Harry’s Pet?
Answer- Harry has a pet named Hedwig – an owl.
3. Name the two pubs in Hogsmeade.
Answer- The two pubs in Hogspeade are The Hog’s Head and The Three Broomsticks.
- What is the real name of Voldemort?
Answer- The real name of Voldemort is Tom Marvolo Riddle.
- Specify the middle name of Harry.
- How does a lightning bolt scar got on Harry’s forehead?
Answer- Well, it was when Voldemort did attempt to murder Harry.
- Which painting serves as a guard of Gryffindor common room?
Answer– The Fat Lady painting.
- What is the second name of the Gryffindor ghost given by the students?
Answer– Headless Nick
- Where are the vaults placed in Gringotts Bank?
Answer– Deep underground.
- Where locates the gate of the Chamber of Secrets?
Answer– In the Moaning Myrtle’s bathroom.
- In Book 4, which teams go in for the Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup?
Answer– Bulgaria and Ireland.
- How is mail sent in the wizarding world?
Answer– Through owl post.
- In Book 5, what type of magic is Snape assigned to teach Harry?
- What allows a wizard or witch to transform into someone else for a specific period?
Answer– Polyjuice Potion.
- What are the names of Harry and Ginny’s children.?
Answer– Albus, James, and Lily.
Harry Potter Trivia Questions- Part 2
What is the name of Harry Potters Godfather?
Answer– Sirius Black.
- Specify the main ingredient of Harry Potter’s wand?
Answer– Phoenix feather.
- Who is the first victim to get scared by the basilisk in Book 2?
Answer– The pet of Argus Filch Mrs. Norris.
- During the Triwizard Tournament, what magical creature does Harry answer a riddle from in the maze?
Answer– A sphinx.
- Which object keeps the three-headed dog asleep?
Answer- An enchanted music box.
- What is the true identity of Scabbers, the rat?
Answer- He is none other than Peter Pettigrew.
- What is a Horcrux?
Answer– An object contains a portion of someone’s soul.
- Who does Hogwart’s caretaker turn out to be?
Answer- He is a squib.
- What three Ministry of Magic employees do Hermione, Harry and Ron impersonate?
Answer– Albert Runcorn, Mafalda Hopkirk, and Reginald Cattermole.
- Specify the names of the balls came handy in Quidditch.
Answer- The names of the balls came handy in Quidditch are Quaffle, Snitch, and Bludger.
- Weasley’s twins owns a magical shop, what’s its name?
Answer- Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes.
- What is the special drink usually served at Hogsmeade?
Answer- The famous drink served at Hogsmeade is Butterbeer.
- What action of Harry led him to temporarily get exiled from Hogwarts?
Answer- Harry chased dementors because of which he temporarily got exiled from Hogwarts.
- Who is murdered Dobby?
Answer– It’s Bellatrix Lestrange.
- How many members joins the Quidditch team?
Harry Potter Trivia Questions- Part 3
- Specify the number of staircases Hogwarts have?
- What were the retirement plans of Professor Kettleburn?
Answer- Enjoy the rest of his life with his remaining limbs.
- What is the name of third Peverell brother?
Answer- Ignotus Peverell.
- The Dumbledore’s army conducts their meeting at a secret place. Name it.
Answer- It’s the Room of Requirement where the Dumbledore’s army conducts their meeting.
- Who were the Apparition teacher of Harry at his sixth year in the Hogwarts?
Answer- It was Wilkie Twycross who taught Harry Apparition at his sixth year in the Hogwarts.
Popgeek is an online pop-culture space of professional news breakers buckling down to share best and the latest bulletins of your favorite movies, sports, anime, web series, and every other ongoing affair one should be familiar with. From sports news headlines, political events to some estrange movie gossips, we are covering it all for our readers. So, have queries? Head to this page, and wait for our thoughtful writers to reply.