Chris Pine net worth as of 2023 is estimated to be 35 million dollars. Star Trek fame has earned most of its income from films and television shows. He is an American actor, producer, and writer and has been active in the business since 2003. Chris Pine is well known for his characters as James T. Kirk in the Star Trek reboot film series (2009-present), Steve Trevor in the DC Extended Universe films Wonder Woman (2017) and Wonder Woman 1984 (2020), and Edgin Darvis in Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves (2023). In February 2022, it was announced that Pine would make his directorial debut with Poolman and play the lead.
Chris Pine Net Worth in Past Years
|Net Worth in 2023||$35 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$30 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$25 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$22 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$18 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$14 Million|
What Movies and TV Shows Has Chris Pine Acted In?
Chris Pine has been active in the industry since 2003. In these 20 years, Pine has worked in 59 movies as an actor, produced 6 movies, and penned 2 movies. Furthermore, he is anticipated to produce and write two yet-to-be-released projects, namely, “Poolman” and “Mantivities”. He will also be seen acting in “Poolman”.
Some of the well-known works of Chris Pine include:-
|Project Name||Year of Release||Character Portrayed|
|Wonder Woman||2017||Steve Trevor|
|Star Trek Beyond||2016||Captain James T. Kirk|
|Star Trek Into Darkness||2013||James T. Kirk|
|Star Trek||2009||James T. Kirk|
Upcoming Chris Pine movies are Poolman, Untitled Start Trek: 4 (sequel), and Newsflash.
What is the Highest Paid Project Of Chris Pine?
Having a long career of 20 years, Chris Pine can be considered one of the decent-paying actors in the entertainment industry. Sources reveal that he charges 5 to 10 million dollars for each project. Here is the list of remuneration Chris Pine has earned while working on prominent films of his career:-
- Untitled Star Trek: 4 (sequel) – $13,000,000
- Star Trek Beyond (2016) – $6,000,000
- Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (2014) – $4,000,000
- Star Trek Into Darkness (2013) – $1,500,000 w/$500,000 bonus if profitable
- People Like Us (2012) – $4,250,000 w/ $750,000 bonus if profitable
- This Means War (2012) – $5,000,000 w/ $1,000,000 bonus if profitable
- Unstoppable (2010) – $3,000,000
How was Chris Pine’s Childhood and Early Life?
Chris Pine was born in Los Angeles, California, on August 26, 1980. His family members are mostly actors and somehow related to the industry. His father, Robert Pine, is a known face in the television industry. His mother, Gwynne Gilford, was also a former actress turned psychotherapist, and his elder sister; Katherine acted in her early days. Pine went to Oakwood School for high school. He graduated from the University of California, Berkeley, in 2002, and soon he began doing theatre and became a member of the UC Berkeley Theatre Department. After graduation, he attended Williamstown Theatre Festival and studied at the American Conservatory Theatre in San Francisco. Chris got his first acting break in a 2003 episode of ER (an American drama television series). Later on, he became a star by starring in the Star Trek film as Captain James T. Kirk. Ever since then, Pine’s career has been a series of successes.
Is Every Member of Chris Pine’s Family an Actor?
Yes!! Most of Chris Pine’s family members have worked in the entertainment industry. His father, Robert Pine, was a television actor who co-starred on CHiPs as Sergeant Joseph Getraer, and his mother, Gwynne Gilford was also an actress who later became a psychotherapist; she acted in television series in the 1970s and 1980s. He has an elder sister, Katherine was also an actor. His maternal grandmother, Anne Gwynne, was also a Hollywood actress.
What Awards and Nominations has Chris Pine earned?
Here is a list of prominent awards earned by Chris Pine:-
|Year||Award Association||Award Category||Project Name|
|2017||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Action Movie Actor||Wonder Woman|
|2016||San Diego Film Critics Society||Best Ensemble (with a cast)||Hell or High Water|
|2013||CinemaCon Awards||Male Star of the Year||–|
|2010||Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle Awards||Lead Performance||The Lieutenant of Inish|
|2009||Scream Awards||Best Actor in a Science Fiction Movie or TV Show||Star Trek|
Here is a list of nominations earned by Chris Pine:-
|Year||Award Association||Award Category||Project Name|
|2021||Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards||Favorite Movie Actor||Wonder Woman 1984|
|2016||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Actor: AnTEENcipated||Star Trek Beyond|
|2016||Primetime Emmy Awards||Outstanding Character Voice-Over Performance||SuperMansion|
|2014||People’s Choice Award||Favorite Movie Duo (with Zachary Quinto)||Into the Woods|
|2010||MTV Movie Award||Best Breakout Star||Star Trek|
Unknown Facts about Chris Pine
- Pine was the youngest actor to play the lead in a Star Trek film or series.
- The worst audition he has ever given was for the role of Jake Sulley in Avatar (2009), Pine said himself in an interview.
- His father, Robert Pine, made an appearance on Star Trek: Voyager (1995) and Star Trek: Enterprise (2001) before he auditioned for Captain James T. Kirk in Star Trek (2009) remake.
- His fans are admiringly known as “Pine Nuts”.
- Pine was arrested by police in New Zealand in a drunk driving case and was banned from driving in the country for 6 months; later, he got a clean record.
- Pine is outspoken about his political views; he has called himself a “left-leaning liberal”. He and Star Trek co-actors supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential elections. Also supported Joe Biden’s presidential campaign in the 2020 presidential election.